Ka-ching…that’s the sound of an invoice arriving in my inbox on a Friday afternoon! Our SS expected the bricks to be finished this week and sure enough the brick crew delivered. In total it’s taken 5 weeks for our bricks to be completed including the scaffold being put up.
It was a flying visit this week due to other commitments, so we checked the bricks, took a couple of snaps and off we went again. But I did finally get a picture of our house and the beast next door. It definitely makes ours look small in comparison even though I think they’re the same size.
Our new SS does his updates at the beginning of the week, but he mentioned last week that our roof will be next. There was no sign of roofing on site yet. We still have 2.5 leftover pallets of bricks that I’m hoping get returned to Austral – not thrilled if we’re paying for so many extra bricks. Looking forward to seeing progress speed up again now.